Focus. Resiliency. Commitment.
Those are the words that best define us. That's why BGC has emerged as a premier global inter-dealer broker, offering an impressive array of financial products and services.
The core values that have guided us through the toughest challenges are the same values that drive us in all that we do.
If you are looking for a unique employment experience, then we are the employer for you. We are actively recruiting for a diverse range of opportunities. We offer competitive pay/benefits packages and a work environment committed to professional growth. BGC and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
If you are interested in job opportunities, please contact:
For United Kingdom, Europe or Asia opportunities - email@example.com
Illiquid products broker
BGC Services (Holdings) LLP, a leading inter-dealer broking house requires an illiquid products broker to represent it in this Illiquid products market, based in the Company’s London office.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, ideally within a business or financial discipline ;
- Experience of brokerage of Illiquid products
- Additional experience of brokerage Australian Dollar index and CDS trading
- Comprehensive understanding of the economics, politics & culture of the Illiquid products markets;
- Proven experience and understanding of identifying client needs within the financial market;
- Experience of pricing and client broking services of Illiquid products .
- Established relations and contact with a variety of financial institutions and corporate clients within this market;
- Computer literacy, with knowledge of market data systems.
Closing date is 18th April 2013. Please see attached Job Description for further information.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Illiquid products in the title.
To view other opportunities in the United States, click here