The Business Development Team has primary responsibility for growing the FENICS Software & Analytics business among new and existing clients in the region. They will be measured on new revenue growth in their territory and all will carry a sales target.
The Business Development Team is supported by client services, who provide account management, support and business analysis for FENICS Software & Analytics clients and also provide support with trials and training of end users.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Pro-actively lead the sales effort for FENICS Software & Analytics in China
- Work with Account Managers and channel Partners to develop and execute sales strategies within territory
- Develop and maintain senior/management level client relationships
- Carry out product demos and presentations with the objective of winning new business
- Deliver against quota on a sales and revenue basis
- Maintain a rolling forecast in excess of assigned quota
- Maintain accurate customer contact and opportunity data within SalesForce.com CRM system
- Be responsible for the adoption and growth of FENICS Pro, FENICS TS and FENICS Gateway in the region.
- Solution Sales Experience and the ability to see the big picture
- Superior negotiation skills and be able to close business independently
- Knowledge of FX Options and the FX Option Lifecycle desirable
- Understanding of competitor systems, architecture/platforms and our unique selling proposition against each.
- Existing contacts at FX/FXO desks, within E-Commerce and IT at Chinese Banks preferable
- Negotiation Skills
- Able to handle a quota and deliver against it
- High level of self motivation and drive
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Team Leadership skills
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org