FENICS Software, a division of BGC Partners, has more than 28 years’ experience of providing intuitive price discovery, risk management and workflow solutions to the currency derivative markets. The award winning platform, FENICS Professional, is licensed for use at over 350 client sites worldwide with FENICS offices operating out of London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
BGC Partners, is a leading provider of wholesale brokerage, clearing services, electronic execution and trading support products, providing services to institutional clients for a range of fixed income, equity, commodity and financial products.
The FENICS Client Services Group is responsible for the support, retention and growth of the FENICS client base. The group is split into two main disciplines of Account Management and Client Services. The later function is made up of Product Specialists and Business Analysts tasked with implementing, supporting and customising the FENICS suite of products. The Account Management team cover the pre and post sales relationship management of clients at both a technical and functional level.
The Head of Client Services Group for Asia is primarily tasked with management and direction of the group to ensure that functional objectives and commercial targets are achieved. Key tasks include tactical and strategic planning of accounts, oversight of customisation projects, delegation of pre sales activity and day to day supervision of client support.
- Ownership of revenue line for the region, including forecasting, retention and growth.
- Managing Account Manager responsibilities such as account planning, travel schedules.
- Coordinating assistance to commercial/sales group with prospective clients through managed trial programme.
- Allocating implementation projects to Product Specialists and customisation projects to Business Analysts.
- Managing consultancy projects including generation of specification documents and business level testing.
- Driving forward client uptake of new functionality.
- Ensure team are fully trained on all versions of FENICS.
- Championing/prioritising functional requests.
- Overseeing regional support of the FENICS client base.
- Providing internal product training and assisting with the generation of FENICS documentation.
- Providing product feedback to the core Product team and clarifying client requests.
- Implementing global initiatives.
- Ensuring Aged Debt levels are at acceptable levels.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Team Leader and be willing to take decisions. Strong organisation skills; able to prioritise effectively both internal and external clients and drive initiatives through to completion.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, business workflows and financial institutions’ software environments.
- Ability to learn new subject matter quickly. Moreover knowledge of FX Options market is not essential but highly desirable.
- Must be able to efficiently gain a holistic and detailed understanding of the client, their products and their business. Ability to speak knowledgeably and authoritatively to active market participants.
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written) even in stressful environments.
- Thorough documentation skills and ability to describe technical concepts clearly.
Please send all applications to email@example.com