Main job responsibilities:
- Provide support to customers and vendors relating to the groups data products, announcements, issues and queries.
- Ensure the delivery and quality of data provided to vendors and customers.
- Complete all routine data operations and input processes.
- Assist in the planning and management of new products.
- Assist in the QA and ongoing monitoring of data content.
- Work closely with the FENICS Market Data Technology teams and data vendors to analyze and onboard new data sets and products.
- Provide FENICS Market Data client profile reports to assist Sales.
Main internal interfaces:
- Production Support
- MDS Tech
- FENICS Market Data: Technology; Sales; Product Development
- eCustomer Access
- Various Broker Desks
- Front Office Development (FOD)
Qualifications / skills required:
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) required
- Detail oriented
- Good people skills. Strong communication skills required.
- Basic business and finance knowledge required
- Knowledge of financial markets products preferred
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org