Main purpose of the role:
Primary responsibility for managing and developing BGC Partners and Cantor Fitzgerald Europe’s Graduate recruitment programmes together with the ongoing development of graduates and junior brokers. This primary responsibility is in conjunction with assisting the Head of Learning, Development & Talent Management in developing and retaining talent across the EMEA/APAC region.
- Develop the existing graduate programmes into a Region-wide (Europe & Asia) graduate recruitment policy for the front and back office and take a creative view on recruitment strategy at the graduate level.
- Running day-to-day recruitment processes, including co-ordinating assessors and running briefings and wash ups, and interviewing and assessing candidates
- Partner with peers and business leaders on strategic initiatives to enhance our recruiting activities and deliver a great candidate experience
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment process, including offer and close stages
- Act as a key contact with select universities to partner on engagement model and campus activities; including coordination and execution of events and marketing activities
- Assist in managing summer intern program including, placements, events and full-time offers. Participate in advising stakeholders on hiring decisions
- Travel to and attend recruiting events and conferences
- Act as point person for candidate enquiries
- Maintaining a comprehensive recruitment spreadsheet for each business unit
- Ensure that the relevant approval authorisation is obtained for the hiring process and that all documentation is in place
- Assisting the Back Office HR team with ad hoc HR administration
- To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
Skills / experience required:
- Prior experience of running graduate programmes is essential
- Experience using a variety of recruiting methods, such as social media websites and job boards
- Good communication skills is essential in order to build relationships with hiring managers and senior managers in the organisation
- Previous experience using Oracle and Taleo desirable
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org