We are looking for permanent techno-functional Oracle Payroll resource for our NY location; this resource will need to have experience with elements, links, costing, accrual plans, payroll reports, taxes, balancing accrual plans as well as having hands on experience writing HR/Payroll queries and creating AME Workflows.
Candidates should be well-versed in Oracle HR Benefits and Payroll tables and will also be responsible for developing reports using XML Publisher. Minimum of 8 years experience in supporting/working with Oracle Payroll/HCM
- Oracle expert for Payroll, OAB , Absence Management, Performance evaluation, HR and CWB
- Has proven experience in configuring the below:
- AME Workflow
- XML Publisher
- Accrual Plans
- Expert with Oracle HR/Payroll tables
- Helping Payroll with day-to-day activities and year end processes etc
- Expert writing interfaces between payroll/CWB and 3rd party systems (ADP)
- Expert understanding the setup of elements, element links and Costing
- Experience creating Fast Formulas
- SQL, PL/SQL, Shell script, PERL, OA Framework, Oracle workflow skills
- Set up and configure SSHR
- Expertise in the effective design, scope, development and implementations a must.
- Firm understanding of business process/workflow design and enterprise solution architectures.
- Excellent business knowledge, interpersonal skills, communication, written, verbal, presentation, influencing skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change.
BGC Partners Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resumes to email@example.com